AdAstras AI

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:34 pm

I don't think its that unstable. Only ever had problems with the tender attack crash, and that random button pressing one.
ShadowyMOON

Postby ShadowyMOON » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:28 am

Well single player is fine, but in MP the average time it takes to desync is 10 mins.
BroodKiller

Postby BroodKiller » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:44 pm

[quote name='bajadulce' post='4802' date='Jul 29 2008, 01:20 AM']Poiuy has informed me that there was some type of corruption with the units.dat that we generated for the different difficulty levels, but assured me that there wouldn't be an issue; so that rules that out.[/quote]
To look for corruption run a DAT comparison check with DatEd against the default units.dat file and search for any unusual things. While it may take awhile since this mod is the difinition of HUGE, the only significant errors that I can imagine would likely be some extreme hex values, something which can be seen right away.
ShadowyMOON

Postby ShadowyMOON » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:01 am

I haven't abandoned this mod yet, but since I don't know where to contact Lord A. , I'll post here.
After a lot of MP playtesting me and my friends came to the following conclusions:
Even with Lamia restore, lockdown is severely overpowered. It should require more energy (100?) and a research or something.
Ship ranges are low, especially on capital ships. They fire directly under their nose. That should be fixed.
Typhon Wardens could be a bit faster or otherwise it's not really worth using them.
Colonizing should be a bit faster and colony health lower.
The Starkiller Cannon sanction should be removed as Tyrants are no longer ingame.
Flexo

Postby Flexo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Any plans to update this and possibly fix some of these desync problems? Me and a friend keep trying to play but crash after about 15 minutes.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”