AdAstras AI

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
BroodKiller
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby BroodKiller » Thu May 01, 2008 9:05 am

The early-early ff rush is a double-edged sword, because you sacrifice the W1 tech for the sake of quick ffs. I think it's a bit like the 4pool rush in the original game - if it works, you've won, if it doesn't, you're either screwed right away or at best setback. Thus, if you implement a successful counter-measure (2 ions that we spoke of earlier should do IMO) then the strategy will no longer be viable and we'll probably resort to Dracontainment (haha, I am building a strategy even before it's needed ;)) for starters and then push to Embars. This will still be a piece of cake in v1 AI games, so v2 AIs (v3 AIs?) games is what I really look forwards to.

As for the difficulty-bitching...keep in mind that I fully agree with what Shadow said once: "If the game seems too hard for you - you're not trying hard enough!".

I think that with the demise of Maplantis the modding has suffered a hard blow anyways, so I guess Aga won't mind if you do what you want ;)
Spirus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Spirus » Fri May 02, 2008 5:40 pm

BroodKiller

Postby BroodKiller » Sat May 03, 2008 11:27 am

BroodKiller

Postby BroodKiller » Sat May 03, 2008 6:50 pm

Spirus

Postby Spirus » Wed May 21, 2008 3:58 pm

There is a new Ad Astras out

Some interesting new things:
Tyrants are no longer so no need to fix those buttons :P

Vanguards do not lift off anymore which kinda sucks for us single-player dudes.

Defensive structures cost supply

Embars have been moved to where Tryants used to be and a new unit called lamnia which has restore capabilities is it's new replacement. Do I hear cpu MEDICS that can restore lockdown? ! :P
Spirus

Postby Spirus » Mon May 26, 2008 3:18 am

Have you found anybody to play the new mod with? I'm looking forward to another Ai version, because I can't convince my buddies into playing. :(
ShadowyMOON

Postby ShadowyMOON » Mon May 26, 2008 11:12 am

I sometimes manage to convince my friends to play it,but other than that I lack people to play with too.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”