Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
is2htank

Postby is2htank » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:36 am

:D Thanks a lot !!!

I wait for the next edition of AAAI !!!
For now I playing AAAI of the normal difficulty. :wub:
Spirus

Postby Spirus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:17 pm

Unbelievable mod! LordA is a genius! And baja, you are a magician!

Glad to hear all the computer crashes appear to be worked out. I just played a game on Normal with the 4player map and it seemed about right as far as the difficulty for the first 25 minutes. The cpu had much faster tech/units than me, but nothing obnoxious. However, the cpu then seemed to go into overdrive after that and began pumping out big capital ships that were just too much for my weak economy. I forgot to save my replay, sorry. The Ai appeared to work without any glitches tho! Great job.
BroodKiller

Postby BroodKiller » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:24 pm

Downloaded. I probably won't be able to test much right now (Easter and some exams later), but I will try to find time to play one or two games, just to get the hang of it.
ashara

Postby ashara » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:31 pm

This mod is great, I haven't discovered yet what units to use and how work most of the special abilities.

Some things I have noticed - don't know if it was expected or not :
I couldn't repair the command platform.
On my 2 games, after a while I couldn't build any building (building position was in red) except in some specific locations. Maybe because of the second deep space.
Cancelling the upgrading of a defense position destroyed the previous building.
On game 2, the AI attacked a wormhole and destroyed it before attacking my base.

The AI army always seems bigger than mine, probably because it doesn't need many merchant vessel.
EasyChat

Postby EasyChat » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:33 pm

I cant wait for the day when these mods get updated to 1.52... whenever i downgrade to play one of these it just harrasses me for a disc. I dont have a disc here anymore. ''/

What to do?
XzxFlamerxzX

Postby XzxFlamerxzX » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:41 am

[quote name='bajadulce' post='3191' date='Mar 20 2008, 10:05 AM']I think it may be a bit too hard or I just played really lame?[/quote]I think it might be both :P.

I tried it myself and found to be too hard as well. I would suggest making the AIs easier (and/or bumping the difficulty levels up). The AI will just completely kill newbs in the first 5 minutes with the early early early rush.
FlyingHat

Postby FlyingHat » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Holy shitery!

Return to “StarCraft Modding”