Armageddon Onslaught

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
IskatuMesk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon May 19, 2008 6:31 pm

so basically

free flingies for me to fuck with for units/weapons

Overmind
Overmind with shell
Overmind cocoon
Lair
Hive
Drone
Defiler
Scourge
Overlard
Ultralisk
Cerebrate
Infested CC
Evolution Chamber
Creep Corony
Sunken (Will become Artillery)
Spore Colony
Defiler Mound
Queen's Nest
Spire
Dark Archon Energy
Lurker
Devourer (Will become Doom Dragon)
Lurker Egg
Data Disc
Khalis (Will become Damnation)
Power Generator
Warp Gate
Xel`Nigga Temple
Stasis Cell
Left Upper Level Door
Both substructure doors
Queen Spell Carrier (Will become Chaos Bolt for heretic wizard (spawns random spell effects))
Sunken Colony Tentacle
Unknown164
Acid Spore (Was this used? I can't remember.)
Seeker Spores (Same here. I thought I used this but maybe not. Says it's used by W129 - maybe effect)
Guardian Cocoon
Normal Egg

Will need to recheck later on, I may have missed some.

Kakaru
Scantid
Ursadon
Bangalaas
Ragnasaur
Rhynadon

Units that may be bugged and require further investigation to see if they'll be of any use

Flag
Map Revealer

Effects I need to make -

- Hammer of the Gods
- Lightning Aura
- Various lightning hits
- Epic Meteor DoT effect.
- Various missile effects

Units in but only as foundations

Zues (Requires two weapons - Fork of the Gods, Thunderfury)
Mal`Ash (Requires two weapons - Epic Meteor, Eclipse)
Greater Horror (Unknown additional ability)
Prince of Pain (Requires one weapon - Entropy, oh god this is going to be a NIGHTMARE to make, entropy requires about 4-5 lightning hit effects + ambience effects.)

Units I have graphics for but will require significant effort to align through iscript

Destroyer of Dreams (t8)
Seed of Chaos (t7) (Spawn Broodling + melee)
Spawn of Chaos (t7) (teleporting suicide attack?)
Demogorgon (t8) Legendary (Original plan is a failure; can attempt to call mind control but unknown if it will work)

Units I don't have graphics for yet

Crusader (T10) Legendary
Starbase (T10) Legendary
The Great Destroyer (T10) Game Ender

Units that don't require new graphics of any kind

Unstable Affliction (Requires independent nuke hit or something similar)

Units that require spells or fixed abilities

Doom Chariot (Updates to fire vortex and removal of well of suffering)
Soulseeker (Will gain randomized Soulwell ability)
Syrius (Requires fixed teleport and random chance for critical)
Gaze of Vanity (Requires random chance to deal around 500-1k aoe damage on Spirit Bomb)
Greater Horror (requires deciding and implimentation of special abilities)

Of course... all of this is stuff heresay. ;)

Glowyparticle - Sprite 119 (Installation Right Wall Fans) - Image 744 (thingytilesetinstallDCFan1.grp) ISID - 342 Orange
Lightning Spawn Effect (d2 shock hit) - Sprite 120 (Installation Right Wall Fans 2???) - Image 745 (zergzavbirth.grp) ISID - 343 Blue
Teeth Asplode (particle effect) - Sprite 121 (installation thingy) - Image 746 (thingytilesetinstallDlCran1.grp) ISID - 440 (new) Orange
Bone Spirit Asplode (Explosion) - Sprite 122 (installation thingy) - Image 747 (thingytilesetinstallDlCran2.grp) ISID - 441 (new) Orange
Halachee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Halachee » Mon May 19, 2008 7:08 pm

I love the effects of this mod. Nothing can compare. ...and now there's going to be more! :wub: :)

T10? wtf? I can't even get past T2.

Also:
I read somewhere that you were 100% retired? Why do modders always feel they must announce that they are retired instead of just fading away in silence? :lol:
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon May 19, 2008 7:28 pm

I suffer from so many mental illnesses it's probably not a good idea to listen to anything I say.

Not even that.

Anyways, I've been silent too long. I had vowed to finish this, and through the fires of hell and suffering, I'll live to that, even if it takes me years.
Jon_

Postby Jon_ » Mon May 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Nice mod, I've tried it a few times. The special effects are amazing!

Those orange balls of death are BULLSHIT man! Only you get to control AO units? wtf! Somebody better build a scenario where I get to control some of these guys or else! :lol:
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon May 19, 2008 11:01 pm

I can't actually manually test a bunch of the units because they crash me :( (They have no button setups or anything)

I always thought of making a version of AO where Armageddon were a playable race. It's a thought for the future.

btw, with p_q's assistance, we're going to revolutionize the way iscript is seen.

IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Tue May 20, 2008 5:58 pm

I've received the code for Eclipse. And in response, I'm getting ready to make Mal`Ash functional.

This of course means I need to voice him.

poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue May 20, 2008 6:03 pm

Hehe, i cant wait to see Eclipse :D
Spirus

Postby Spirus » Tue May 20, 2008 6:31 pm

[quote name='IskatuMesk' post='4147' date='May 20 2008, 09:58 AM']This of course means I need to voice him.
[/quote]So does this mean there is a campaign? Or that AO units will be controllable by players? :)

I mean do computer units use voices? Or is this another iscript effect to make cpu units play voices at random times? :)
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Tue May 20, 2008 6:42 pm

No campaign planned. These are voices he'll use while attacking and using specials.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”