Armageddon Onslaught

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
IskatuMesk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby IskatuMesk » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:30 am

I am 90% sure the cause of ahzz's newer crash is because the mod probably has some unfinished plasma vortex code in it since I sent him a slightly newer version than the first and the doom chariots are crashing it as a result.

But I am really too lazy to fix it right now. I am taking a break from AO to get my motivation back up. I'll probably return to it in a week or so and try to finish it in a final sweep.

Once you report back about firegraft I'll forward that info to DoA next... but we really are confused as to what is going on. It's the version checking for sure but why it's causing problems for you on an identical sc and windows type I don't really know.

I need to get Izual's and the venom lord's and the minion of destruction's bmps. I'll then forward those to poiuy and then I am going to set the AO unit list (including those not added yet) as BETA, meaning it may change but it is unlikely to change.
Ahzz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ahzz » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:58 pm

IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:58 pm

Did that error occur when you tried to run the program itself?

Also since iscript crashes can occur just a little bit beyond the viewable render distance of SC (because it renders stuff some cells outside of it) it could have been Doom Chariots that had not yet entered your view.
Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:47 am

yeah that firegraft error occured when I tried to run the program itself.
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:31 am

I am unsure what DoA's test for that program meant. He said to have Ahzz try to run FG but if FG wouldn't run anyway then I am unsure what the point was.

Ehh..
Spirus

Postby Spirus » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:06 am

Hi. I would like to check this out, but after skimming through 5 pages of posts + the thread at Maplantis + CCreations I could not find the Alpha version to download? Maybe I missed something. I see ppl have played it at Maplantis? Is there a demo or are all these ppl beta testers? The files posted above such as the ai bajdulce wrote seem to go with something else?
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:50 am

Heh, I never saw this post because the forum said this section was already read, but here we go.
'
A very early version was posted on Maplantis that doesn't even remotely reflect where the project is at, or where it will eventually be. You can still find it if you dig through the Maplantis mod night thread, but personally I'd just wait for the (long-abated) final release.

The files Baja posted were in an effort to help Ahzz actually get the mod working at all.. It seems there is an unusual issue with DoA's limit expander in where it returns an incorrect version check on some machines and no one knows why, so chances are it will go on unfixed, which is definitely going to hurt the mod and my desire to finish it.
Spirus

Postby Spirus » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:02 am

Ok I found it. :) F*#ing tuff mF#*%er. We allowed to cuss here? :P

I also put baja's script into the mod, but the mod pretty much crashed whenever I tried to play against Zerg. It must be for a different version. duh! The terran did work and so now I would like to put those terran into the mod I downloaded from Maplantis. would that work? Those guys are pretty lame. All those M&M look pretty goofy, but I want to see if this thing is even beatable by 6 of those terran? This mod is crazy man!

God I hope you finish it!
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 am

Yeah, the mod is for 1.10. Baja's AI should work just fine in it (it did for me).

Return to “StarCraft Modding”