Armageddon Onslaught

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
IskatuMesk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:34 pm

Any cloaking they'll generally used because it's not handled by spells.

Can't remember if they'll use burrow or not. I don't think so.

I knew of some others but I can't recall them.
Ahzz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ahzz » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:33 pm

I'm using windows 32-bit

oh and im not done trying out your method just yet. I'll try it as soon as my download (15% atm) finishes. then I'll come back and all.

EDIT:

Ok done. Now the deal is this...

First off, the memgraft folder you sent didn't have a single .mem file inside, and therefore I was not able to configure it

Second, and this might be the real reason for not working, when I pressed 'browse for plugins' and tried selecting limitexpander plugin, it didnt appear on the list. It never showed up. I tried selecting it several times, but it never showed up in the list. Sure, it is in the folder, and I can 'select' it, but thats about it.

Third, I believe that this has something to do with the memgraft but im not sure. The zerg AI did nothing. It built an hatchery, some more drones, and an extractor. Oh, and an overlord too. However, nothing else. It stopped acting after that. the other computers took use of their 'give_money' command quite well though.

I'm not a real 'modder', so I wouldn't know, but I guess the memgraft thingy contains some of the tech-tree stuff, and maybe some graphics? (Though I did see lava and white smoke for building killing animation)

overall
I dunno, maybe there's some problem with the limit expander, I mean, I see it fine and can 'select' it fine, but it wont show up in the list?
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:19 pm

Yeah the AI needs memgraft. I knew I forgot something.

The limit expander doesn't show up in the list...? What in the hell...

Here is the mem.
Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:27 am

yeah im as amazed as you are. I can see it, I can double click it, but I can't see it on the list
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:55 am

He says that means the version checking is failing.

Does Firegraft work? Does it open and create patches?
Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:19 pm

can you give me link to the correct version of firegraft?

also, I tried it once without limit expander. it crashed before I reached 12 minute mark

hmm... Version checking failing. Well I downgraded using your 1.10 starcraft, which might sort of explain it.
Also, another proof of this may be this: They added the 'rally point with right mouse click' on 1.14 or something along the lines. However, even though I was using 1.10, I could use the right click rally point. Now don't get me wrong, sure I could use it, but it didn't work. it only made the 'move here' animation, but didnt do anything else. Rally point stayed the same, and I still needed to press 'r' for it to work.

I'll try the firegraft out, but if all else fails again, ill try reinstalling starcraft.
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 pm

The rally thing is normal for 1.10 I think. It always made the animation but never did anything iirc. At least it does that for me.

I asked DoA specifically what he meant by firegraft and he means just running the program in general. See if the program itself actually runs and can create patches. Not sure what this would have to do with the 1.10 expander but that's what he said.

Also what do you mean it crashed? The game exploded? Were you playing on any of those crazy maps with neutral buildings all over the place? Because that is a gauranteed crash.
Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:26 pm

I played on the hunters, 6 comps + me vs the zerg. no neutral stuff. At that one point, they were getting butchers which have that freaky ability, so it's normal a lot more sprites are gonna be made. Anyway. Suddenly the game froze, and made a 'bling' sound or something. I went to windows, and I saw this long-ass complaint by MPQDraft, when I pressed ok it terminated the error, and the frozen game.

ill try running the plugin tomorrow... but now, sleep ->
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:45 pm

Hmm. Butchers alone wouldn't cause a crash. That is odd.

Oh. Maybe the version I sent you has incomplete code in it. Aw shit. It could have been death chariots.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”