Armageddon Onslaught

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
IskatuMesk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby IskatuMesk » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:01 am

This mod is dead and no one possesses the ability to rewrite the vast amount of code that would be required to extend the iscript.bin size. It is unfortunate, but that seems to be my curse; never being able to finish something for one reason or another.
a_of_s_t
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby a_of_s_t » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:45 pm

So I was messing around with the outdated Memgraft, and ZOMG, I was able to run the old ITAS AND the old AO on my computer where I couldn't play them before. Its odd... I have yet to try the new and improved version, but I dont really need to anymore :P.
a_of_s_t

Postby a_of_s_t » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 am

I don't know what I did. I tried to open AO in Memgraft in two different ways and all of a sudden, it worked.
Freewills

Postby Freewills » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:53 am

Hi new here. I'm dying to try this out multiplayer, but all my team selections say "save replay" and the join screen crashes me? TvB is really screwed up. Single Player works. I tried redownloading, but seems to still be the case. Any ideas?
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:29 am

[quote name='Freewills' post='4831' date='Jul 30 2008, 01:53 AM']Hi new here. I'm dying to try this out multiplayer, but all my team selections say "save replay" and the join screen crashes me? TvB is really screwed up. Single Player works. I tried redownloading, but seems to still be the case. Any ideas?[/quote]

This mod only functions on Brood War 1.10.
Freewills

Postby Freewills » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:47 am

[quote name='bajadulce' post='4832' date='Jul 29 2008, 06:05 PM']All your problems are solved right here:
[/quote]
Yep it works now thanks! SCD3 never gave me any problems before?
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:04 am

[quote name='bajadulce' post='4838' date='Jul 30 2008, 05:21 AM']... Also you won't have to dig up your cd etc! Does anybody even still have their cd? freaks![/quote]

I have 1.0 SC CD and BW release CD that are scratched to hell but still work and yes I still use them to play.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”