Ahzz AI

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Ahzz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ahzz AI

Postby Ahzz » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:52 pm

NOTE: THIS VERSION OF AHZZ AI DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY ON 3v3

Yeah, there are some improvements from previous versions... Tho I'm sad to announce that in this version 4v4 and 3v3 you cannot pick zerg computers as they seemed to only make 200/200 hydras and go, and thats it :( I'll maybe look at it later, but I'd prefer not since I have my mind on the AI fusion project (not working on it actively, but I'll start once I get a good moment, summer vacation the latest...)

However, many other matchups are greatly strengthened. HF!
Ahzz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ahzz » Thu May 03, 2007 5:33 am

yeah its no good.. it doesn't upgrade or do what it should, it doesn't help allies, and all that. and besides, the hydras come slow.
Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Mon May 07, 2007 5:28 pm

Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Fri May 11, 2007 5:31 pm

yeah, this should do the trick... Fixed some bugs that might've slowed down or crashed it, and enhanced Pvt/Pvz
NiX

Postby NiX » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:22 am

Here's a replay of me against Ahzz AI version 1.12.5

[attachment=178:_P_NiXvs_T_Ahzz040.rep]
map: LunaTheSpace2.1 (it's exactly the same as Luna but on the space tileset)

I love practicing sim city toss against the Ahzz T AI cuz it's much better than many people I know :) I think I could have ended the game much sooner but the AI's ramp is just SO tough to break through. >_< This is still my fave AI so far though.

I'm not sure if my math is correct but here's the ERV that I calculated:

15/time = 15/21.48 = .69
square root of .69 = .83

win score/lose score = 193721/104381 = 1.86

ERV = 1000(.83)(1.86) = 1545.03

If 20 is used as the base time, the ERV becomes 1794.68

EDIT:
[attachment=179:_P_NiXvs_T_Ahzz030.rep]
map: Tau Cross 1.1

Here's another replay of me against Ahzz's Terran AI. It's quite interesting because we raced to destroy each other's base.

ERV (base time of 15min) = 1000(sqrt of 15/18.46)(125105/69228) = 1629
ERV (base time of 20min) = 1000(sqrt of 20/18.46)(125105/69228) = 1881
1iCH

Postby 1iCH » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:22 pm

Some ZvT reps with Ahzz, Ahzz[1].v.1.12.5
Tried the major ZvT builds. The ai is beautiful, BO's are perfect,
but doesnt play aggressively, and is fairly predictable.
It even backs off when its losing an encounter, i was staggered.

things i noted:
had no early mmf pressure
sometimes bats sent by the comp alone
doesnt use many spells-vessels, def or irra, dont know if this is intentional.
I didnt see any drops.
Tends to die easily to early pressure, 9 pool and 2 hatch hurt it bad.
It excels in long drawn out games when it has many expansions,
wraiths stay in base, instead of ovie harass.

more if i think of anything else,
im an ok player but,
hope i gave your ai a good and proper testing :D.
Peppe

Postby Peppe » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:40 pm

[quote name='1iCH' post='1274' date='Jul 19 2007, 11:22 AM']Some ZvT reps with Ahzz, Ahzz[1].v.1.12.5
Tried the major ZvT builds. The ai is beautiful, BO's are perfect,
but doesnt play aggressively, and is fairly predictable.
It even backs off when its losing an encounter, i was staggered.

things i noted:
had no early mmf pressure
sometimes bats sent by the comp alone
doesnt use many spells-vessels, def or irra, dont know if this is intentional.
I didnt see any drops.
Tends to die easily to early pressure, 9 pool and 2 hatch hurt it bad.
It excels in long drawn out games when it has many expansions,
wraiths stay in base, instead of ovie harass.

more if i think of anything else,
im an ok player but,
hope i gave your ai a good and proper testing :D.[/quote]

Is there a command to check if an attack is losing and retreat?
Zalamander

Postby Zalamander » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:16 am

[quote name='Peppe' post='1275' date='Jul 19 2007, 10:40 PM']Is there a command to check if an attack is losing and retreat?[/quote]
Don't think so becuse I have never in my life seen a starcraft AI do anything like that, and that is a major flaw in the starcraft AI scripts sadly. :<

Would be a major breakthrough if it was possible. Only thing seen is AI releasing damged units from attack gr and bringig them home again some times when its about larger units like battle crusiers if Im not mistaken it can take them back and repair.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”