ITAS:US for SC2 model showcase

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
IskatuMesk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ITAS:US for SC2 model showcase

Postby IskatuMesk » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:34 pm

Well I am just going to post what I have made/am working on for my sc2 project... or some of it, anyway.

All models are low-poly and no texturing scheme is final.

These were created with virtually no knowledge of Maya at all, from the painful beginnings to the painful beginnings.

IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:00 am

All of what I know I've been gleaming from individuals and not websites.

For lighting, it depends on what program you are using. I can give you a basic primer if you use 3ds max.
Scourge_Splitter

Postby Scourge_Splitter » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:42 am

I understand these models are going to be used in a mod :D
I am curious now :D

Return to “StarCraft Modding”