Antithesis Rising AI

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Symmetry
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Symmetry » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:37 pm

About the Medium AI, I think it's a good level, because it's a good challenge for me, and I'm not a good player.
Laser_Dude
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laser_Dude » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:51 am

Hmm, there are a few problems.

1. Some of the stats weren't copied over correctly. For example, none of the betrayer buildings are supposed to have shields.
2. The Betrayer upgrade buildings have mostly the wrong icons, and some of the upgrades are missing.
3. The Federation AI had some odd units, like High Templars?
4. The Betrayer gunship is a ground unit. It should be an air unit.

I'd suggest that when you do work on stuff like this, that you used a tool capable of copying entries. I would recommend Datedit 1.4. That way nothing gets missed.
Laser_Dude

Postby Laser_Dude » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:38 pm

Why do you need the battlecruiser Lioness? Here's my suggestion:
1. Science Vessel = Comp Frigate
2. Hyperion = player Frigate
3. High Templar = Comp Lioness
4. Norad II = Player Lioness

Wait. What was the Lioness' second spell? I don't think it was Yamato... Wasn't it stasis field? If so, you could add an arb as the third comp lioness. Make sure you change the AI orders to the non-arbiter ones to remove the cloaking field.

And about the use of drones: When you give a normal AI dropships, I've noticed that they have a tendancy to pick up and carry slow units around. i.e. Reavers. If you give the AI some drones and Dropships, I'd be curious to see if they moved them around...

And, about the permacloaked units: I think for some units it's OK, as long as the AI is producing more of the non-permacloaked ones. I don't like the idea of having a unit with a cloaking field, because it removes the strategy of aiming for the drones, and killing the dropships before they drop their drones.
is2htank

Postby is2htank » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:43 am

Very good!!! wonderful!!
:P

Return to “StarCraft Modding”