SCAIEdit III list of commands

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Dreadkillz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dreadkillz » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:02 am

Wow, you guys are really good at this. I'll have to keep working until I get the hang of scripting. Then maybe I can contribute to this thread.
Scourge_Splitter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Scourge_Splitter » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:23 am

i'll that a look some more to the scout_with command, I'm gonna make a special little script for this to see how it works it.
nicely done baja! :)

Edit: Ive tested the scout_with & get_oldpeons commands
i've updated them in first post
Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:44 pm

Fixed it up a bit and gave Staredit commands more meaning.
lifestyl3

Postby lifestyl3 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:23 pm

[quote name='Scourge Splitter' post='725' date='Jun 3 2007, 10:23 AM']i'll that a look some more to the scout_with command, I'm gonna make a special little script for this to see how it works it.
nicely done baja! :)

Edit: Ive tested the scout_with & get_oldpeons commands
i've updated them in first post[/quote]
Could you post the script that you used to test scout_with so that I can see how to make it work?
Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:40 pm

Scout_with is unused.
Scourge_Splitter

Postby Scourge_Splitter » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:07 am

indeed, I used it very simple
train 2 marines then use scout_with but nothing happened

(see first post for more details)
lifestyl3

Postby lifestyl3 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:20 pm

I realize this is a difficult task, but it would be nice to know how many and what kind of parameters the undefined scripts take. This way, people could expirement with them and figure out what they do. I don't even know where to begin when I try to use ollydbg. SC is a 1meg file. Thats a lot of assembler. :(
lifestyl3

Postby lifestyl3 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:09 pm

Thats pretty much what I'm looking for, except with the type of input. I suppose I could just give it an educated guess and hope for the best. :) thanks.
Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:25 pm

Yeah, I have no idea what type of input they are. That's from scAIEdit III's opcode.dat.
Dreadkillz

Postby Dreadkillz » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:21 pm

Stuff I found:

get_oldpeons will pull existing workers from the main base to the expansion, but the main base will train the workers to replace the ones you took. Useful if you need workers as quickly as possible at the expansion.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the value for get_oldpeons correspond with how many you want to pull out. If you have more than one expansion, I am not sure if it pulls peons from other expansions or just the main base.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”