The Great Big All-In-One Help Thread

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
ptar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ptar » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Hey guys, it's me again. :lol:
I realy liked the BW AI Project 3.1, especially the 1.10 and the Rama scripts, but now i got Windows Vista and they don't work.
If i remember correct the MpqDraft program that constructed BWAI3.1 doesn't support Vista.
I couldn't find any Vista version, so if it's not too much work, could you please update it??? :D
I would be realy happy xD

Thx.
ptar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ptar » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:46 am

Thx man, worked all fine now :cool:
crisisxaof

Postby crisisxaof » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:31 am

Are there any mods to add an offline team gametype? I really need one because I can't play online.
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:01 am

Offline team gametype? You mean like, top vs bottom?
crisisxaof

Postby crisisxaof » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:09 am

Yes. I want to play allied with computers but I only have Melee and Free for all. Was there an offline top vs. bottom? I just started playing starcraft again, so I forgot a lot of things.
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:15 am

Run a game in Local Area Network and you will be able to use Top Vs Bottom.
ashara

Postby ashara » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:38 am

- running the mods using the compatibility mode for previous windows versions will work in some instances.
Archon_Wing

Postby Archon_Wing » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:40 pm

hydroe

Postby hydroe » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:15 am

the 'how to run, install & uninstall' post is not working. also, when I try to turn off DEP for starcraft, it says "this program MUST run with DEP on". Is there any way i can fix this? ive been looking around, but it seems like most the discussion is geared towards modders, and is confusing and overwhelming. i just want to use the tougher AI mod on vista - thats it.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”