The Great Big All-In-One Help Thread

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
mihaio07
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mihaio07 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Is there a final version of Entropy III for download yet?
Archon_Wing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Archon_Wing » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Not yet; don't really have time for it right now.
mihaio07

Postby mihaio07 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:04 pm

There's this question that has been bugging me for some time.

Is there any way to blend AI in the background of a human player game? I mean, having the computer run some predefined chores (macro) while the human player can focus on micro and army positioning. The computer could be programmed to do certain things at certain timings, for example build a Nexus, train 10 zealots (evenly distributed to all Gateways), upgrade weapons 1; or just to respond to some preset hotkeys.

I have a decent knowledge of C, C++, Java and Assembly, but I'm asking this because I'm not familiar with how the modding works, and I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time banging my ahead against the wall and finally realizing it was all in vain.
Vorisaj

Postby Vorisaj » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:48 am

When i tried to run some AI mod a got this error. I have correct path in registry (i think). Any solution? Thanks!
Myk

Postby Myk » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Taranok

Postby Taranok » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 am

you can download the winMPQ dll here:

Return to “StarCraft Modding”