Finally got ExampleAIClient compile in Linux!

https://github.com/bwapi/bwapi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AleXoundOS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Finally got ExampleAIClient compile in Linux!

Postby AleXoundOS » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:40 am

krasi0

Postby krasi0 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 am

[quote name='AleXoundOS' date='27 January 2012 - 07:40 AM' timestamp='1327642855' post='10696']
[/quote]
That's awesome, dude! Thanks from all the linux users :P
I will try to add this to the wiki or if I don't have access, ask Heinermann to do it.
Please keep us updated on any issues that you encounter.
Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm

I changed the backslashes to forward slashes in the head revision so that a future tutorial does not need this step.

Also "Project Contributors" should have wiki access. I can give it to both of you (krasi0 should already have it though). I will need your google code account name/email.
EuPhobos

Postby EuPhobos » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 am

Hi! Someone help me pls. I have problem to join BWAPI.dll to any Enjector, try Chaosloader, MPQDraft and InfectedStarcraft, they are one problem to run StarCraft, with BWAPI all them says:
"The problem occurred while trying to load the file:
fontfont.gid"
Without bwapi.dll they all runs perfectly under wine 1.3.37..
In which way to dig?
EuPhobos

Postby EuPhobos » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:17 am

Solved! By using winject.exe
krasi0

Postby krasi0 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:58 pm

There is a make file for mingw in bwapimingw-client to anyone who might be interested

Return to “BWAPI (wrappers in other languages / questions and announcements related to BWAPI itself)”