using old revisions

https://github.com/bwapi/bwapi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
abcdefg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

using old revisions

Postby abcdefg » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 am

So when I try to run ualbertabot from 2011 it says needs revision 3745.dll. So I download bwapi 3.6 go into chaoslauncher folder and copy the bwapi.dll over to my 3.7.2 bwapi folder and stick in revisions folder and rename it to 3745.dll. When I run my 3.7.2 chaoslauncher and run brood war it freezes on load screen and then freezes when launching single player game. Am I doing this wrong?
Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:39 pm

It might be that they are not compatible (since the "old revision" loading system is just a hack and can potentially conflict). Try replacing the actual BWAPI.dll (backup the new one first before replacing it with the old one) and try again.

Return to “BWAPI (wrappers in other languages / questions and announcements related to BWAPI itself)”