krasi0 (as krasi1) (T) vs Aiur (as skynet_bt) (P)
- Did not spend enough. Often had over 1k minerals.
- Could have taken out an engineering bay with no loss using dragoons (which would have made krasi0 lose 125 minerals and push back turret production).
- Continuously suicided observers into turrets, which accumulated over time and became a huge loss of resources.
- Did not get zealot speed upgrade (probably the most noticable, caused losses in battle because they were outmicroed or took too long to reach a destination fast enough, and by the time that happened reinforcements had already arrived).
- Did not get dragoon range upgrade (another noticable cause of loss).
- Suicided corsairs into turrets and goliaths when attempting to attack a valkyrie. (Maybe should have gotten disruption web?)
- Didn't get any High Templars or Reavers. Didn't move to late game (Arbiter).
- Defended a drop nicely.
- Had 3 zealots in the enemy's natural line but decided to attack a bunker it had no hope of killing, instead of attacking SCVs which would have been a gain.
- Let a Science Vessel die.
- Constructed a base far away for the 3:00 base. (Did the observer cause an issue?)
EISBot (as krasi1) (P) vs Skynet (as skynet_bt) (P)
- Let a probe nearly kill a pylon, just left it while it owned an idle zealot.
- Did not rally its units when they came out of Gateways (You can use rally point).
- Attempted to micro units for a lost cause (many attack) instead of retreating.
- No mid-game units.
- No shuttle play. Reaver drops would have been devastating to EISBot and would have completely crushed it earlier on.
- Constructed too many cannons later on.
- Did not scout to finish off EISBot sooner.