BWTA Crash

https://github.com/bwapi/bwapi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kanamorf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BWTA Crash

Postby Kanamorf » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 pm

c3lm4ta

Postby c3lm4ta » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 am

Have you tried stepping through load_resources()? I don't have any experience with BWAPI yet, but I have a feeling some data is not being loaded correctly, or at all.
krasi0

Postby krasi0 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:44 am

As I've advised you on IRC, I think you should try with one of the standard maps like Python or Lost temple and tell us what happens then.

Return to “BWAPI (wrappers in other languages / questions and announcements related to BWAPI itself)”