Sometimes running multiple games isn't necessary if you can remain in the same game.
So, I am taking Use Map Settings requests.
Despite not publishing many maps, I was involved in the UMS community for quite some time and consider myself an advanced mapper.
If you require new or modified maps then please request them here.
- A version of Python that "restarts" the game by respawning the starting units at a new random starting position.
- A micro map that generates a random unit for each side and restarts when one side has been defeated.
I won't do "generate random realistic situations" when the situations aren't specified in detail.
If you say "all units" then I also assume heroes, buildings, and powerups, so please specify which units.
- Krasi0's TvZ micro training on Python 1.3 <incomplete>: [attachment=2791:python_T...Training.scx]
- DeathEagle's Goliath vs Zerglings micro training <incomplete??>: [attachment=2794:GoliathsZerglings.scm]
- Heinermann's Yamato Ability dodging <incomplete>: [attachment=2796:yamatododge.scm]
- Laccolith's Worker Rush practice: [attachment=2850:workerRush.scx]